The Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Academy is open to all children whose family embraces the mission of the school. We welcome children into all grade levels. Prior knowledge of Hebrew is not a requirement.
The Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Academy considers several factors in the admissions process, including student visits and interviews, school records, teacher recommendations, and sibling enrollment.
While most students entering Kindergarten are five years old by September 1, we do accept children whose birthdays fall shortly after the cut off on a case-by-case basis.
Admissions decisions are made when the application process is complete.
Our admissions process includes the following steps:
- Call to arrange a tour of our school, meet with our Admissions Director Susan Lord, and request an information packet (561-686-6520 or email@example.com).
- Return completed application along with a non-refundable application fee.
- Sign the Transcript Request Form and give it to your child's current school so current school records may be forwarded to Meyer Academy.
- Give the Confidential Questionnaire to your child's current teacher, and have him/her return it to Meyer Academy.
- Your child will be invited for a classroom visit and observation.